MyBlogLog is playing a more important role in my blogging life and is helping
build my readership and subscriber base. I used MBL as a way to get more
traffic however now i have found I use it to find other blogs and not just from
the same field as mine. I visit political blogs, football, fashion, moms,
all sorts as there is some brilliant writing out there and it helps me with
my writing and I have had a few A-Ha moments when reading some posts.
I think I am now addicted to blogging and reading others blogs. MyBlogLog helps
me with this addiction along with other sites such as Technorati, Google,
and TheGoodBlogs. Blogging
has opened up a whole new world and is taking my life in a different direction
to what I dreamed possible and i love it and MyBlogLog is helping with that
- The first blog is a bit of a strange one but i have to say i like it a
is InkIsIt strangely enough about 2
guys who love printing and have made a lot of videos from it. Sounds
a but weird but have a visit I think you'll find them a bit wacky.
- Jeremiah Hoyett from reeverb.com –
netscape tags video tutorial
- Tony from Thembonez presents –ufo greatest story ever denied and land
- Gleb Reys from personaldevelopment.ie and perfectblogger.com writes
- Shauna, Ophelia, LaKeitha and Peggy from Breathingprosperity.com write 21-days-and-22-exercises-towards-a-wealthier-mindset-day-7
I hope you enjoy these latest five links. If you want to join MyBlogLog
community please feel free and look at the other great blogs in my community.
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life