You're afraid that you'll never achieve your fitness goals.
You feel that you're doing everything you're supposed to. Physical activity, nourishing your body thoughtfully with healthy cuisine, but still no success. You just want to cry and give up.
You don't understand why your body isn't cooperating. You desire to feel powerfully beautiful. It's all encompassing.
These are two conditions that will prevent your body from releasing excess stored fuel. REM sleep is vital. This is when your pituitary glands produce the highest levels of growth hormones. Growth hormone repairs damaged tissues, burns fat and builds muscle, it's referred to as the youth hormone.
2. When you sleep well, adrenaline and noradrenaline aren't triggered.
When these stimulating hormones are triggered, it wipes out the benefits of growth hormone. Daytime naps don't make up for this. The energy necessary for tissue repair is not available during the day, it's being used elsewhere in your body.
3. When you sleep well, leptin and ghrelin are balanced.
These are your hunger related hormones. Leptin's job is to tell you to stop eating and ghrelin's job is to tell you to keep eating. When they're not balanced, you will go for that extra helping at meals. If you did this on a daily basis, your body would store an abundant amount of excess stored fuel by the year's end.
You feel your frustration easing. You understand that the missing link is sleep. Now you possess the power to fully achieve fitness.
For A Blissful Night's Sleep.
- Darken your room 1 hour before bedtime.
- Have a regular bedtime, with a goal of at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Perform relaxing stretches before bed.
- No caffeine after 12 noon and limit yourself to no more than 2 cups per day.
- No soda, no sugary treats or alcohol at night, all of these will disrupt deep REM sleep.
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life