Update: Please click on this link for more information about The new Mind Alchemy course. All the links to the downloads have now been removed. I would like to thank all 800+ readers who expressed an interest in this course and for everyone who completed the course the first time round, it is becasue of you I could make the course better.
Well it's officially over. Mind Alchemy started On the 1st February with over 800 people putting their comments on to join the course. We had 388 participants joining the Facebook group to make this course a huge success. I'd like to thank one person for this "“ YOU! Every single person who participated made the course a huge success and the friendships found through the course has been one of the biggest successes. I am normally a very quiet, introverted guy, but the group of people who joined the course helped me come out and play a bit more 🙂 I know, with all the comments on Twitter, the Facebook group, and the blog how successful it has been for a lot of people, and for that it has all been worth it.
There were a few setbacks but nothing we couldn't handle. There were a few people who struggled with their time to do it everyday, but they caught up, and there were a few whose lives have definitely changed for the better.
I'd like to ask you to give some feedback on the course as a whole and answer 4 questions about it. Can you leave your feedback in the comment section below. This will be a tremendous help as I out together the Mind Alchemy course for next month and make it even better than it was. It doesn't matter if you've just started the course, didn't really want to leave feedback before or had an active voice in the group I would really appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes of your time for feedback by answering the 4 questions below:
1. How was the course as a whole for you and what did you learn from it?
2. What was your biggest insight whilst doing the course?
3. Was there anything about the course that could be improved?
4. Would you recommend the course to anybody else considering doing it?
That's it, obviously from my point of view the more detailed the response the better, but even if you want to put one line answer, it's cool 🙂
Here is a summary of all the modules in the course.
- 27: Mind Alchemy Final Day (33)
- 26: Mind Alchemy Day 25 "“ Your Three Selves (12)
- 25: Mind Alchemy Day 24 "“ Reciprocity (13)
- 24: Mind Alchemy Day 23 "“ The Big I AM (12)
- 23: Mind Alchemy Day 22 "“ Affirmation Video (19)
- 22: Mind Alchemy Day 21 "“ Another catch up day (10)
- 21: Mind Alchemy Day 20 "“ Overcoming Fear (16)
- 20: Mind Alchemy Day 19 "“ Unconscious Gratitude (20)
- 19: Mind Alchemy Day 18 "“ My Reality is not Your Reality (21)
- 18: Mind Alchemy Day 17 "“ The Myth of Happiness (21)
- 17: Mind Alchemy Day 16 "“ Emotional Homeostasis (18)
- 16: Mind Alchemy Day 15 "“ Ask the Right Questions (30)
- 15: Mind Alchemy Day 14 "“ Catch up day (9)
- 14: Mind Alchemy Day 13 "“ Clearing Your Mind (19)
- 13: Mind Alchemy Day 12 "“ Letting go of Your Outcomes (25)
- 12: Mind Alchemy Day 11 "“ Guided Visualization (20)
- 11: Mind Alchemy Day 10 "“ Relaxation (19)
- 10: Mind Alchemy Day 9 "“ Changing Your Beliefs (29)
- 09: Mind Alchemy Day 8 "“ Your Life's Theme Songs (24)
- 07: Mind Alchemy Day 7 "“ The Nature of Your Thoughts (35)
- 06: Mind Alchemy Day 6 "“ Your Perfect Day (41)
- 05: Mind Alchemy Day 5 "“ Outcomes for life (25)
- 04: Mind Alchemy Day 4 "“ Personal Vision Statements (26)
- 03: Mind Alchemy Day 3 "“ Your Life Values (46)
- 02: Mind Alchemy Day 2 "“ Motivation Direction (61)
- 01: Mind Alchemy Day 1 "“ Wheel of Life (105)
What Happens now?
Mind Alchemy beta is just the start and will not end here. With your help and your feedback I plan to turn this into a guide, part of the CYT stable of guides, but this one will have a guide, a workbook with all the exercise sheets, and interviews with bloggers and authors on the topic of each module. The new course will have 20 modules, which you can take part in either working on your own or join one of the Mind Alchemy classes which I plan to run throughout the year. The classes will be run on a dedicated forum, and Facebook group and possibly webinars.
I think this will be an excellent course to take part and will be great for your personal development and you can invite anybody to join in with you.
I will post details on the blog and in the Facebook group when the new course is ready to buy and if you were a beta tester for this (guinea pig 🙂 ) you can buy the new course and join in the fun and make new connections with like minded people.
The huge success, for me, was definitely being part of the Facebook group and the people I have met have been amazing and I know I will be keeping in touch with a lot of you.
Good luck everyone, and I wish you everything you wish for yourself in the future. I hope to see you on the next, new improved course. Remember and leave your feedback as it is really valuable for future groups.
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life