We have information coming at us from everywhere these days. The cell phones the computers the TV the radio. We are in overload more now than we ever have been before. What happens when we get in this overloaded state is that we only hear certain things, not always the most important either, and we deflect all other information. There’s just no room for it. It could be a potential formula for saving the world but we don’t hear it.
There’s something else we don’t have time to listen to and should. Our soul. It has some very powerful messages for you. Life changing messages and it really wants you to take some time in stillness and quiet and hear the messages. Everything in life is important but the very core of our beings, our soul, is the driving force behind who we are and how we should be living.
1. Be kind to everyone.
Your one act of kindness, no matter how small it is, or how you think may not mean anything, can mean the world to someone else. Be kind, always.
2. Stuff doesn’t make people happy.
It doesn’t matter how much stuff you have it will never offer you permanent happiness. Stuff is a Band-Aid.
3. Perception is underrated.
More people should understand this. What you think is chaos could be normal to others. How we perceive things will determine if we are happy, sad, stressed, etc.
4. All that bad stuff that happened to you yesterday needs to be released today.
It is killing me (your soul) and it serves no purpose anymore. Please let it go. Immediately.
5. Things are going to be hard and tough.
Don’t worry about that. Everything is temporary. It will not stay hard or tough forever.
6. If you want people to like you stop hiding behind a faÃ§ade and show them the real you, because you are, in fact, beautiful smart and gifted.
Stop trying to be someone else for them. It won’t work and you will be sad.
7. It’s OK if you fail at something.
We are still growing and learning. A child isn’t scarred for life because it took them several attempts to walk. Keep going and learning. You’re doing great.
8. Don’t waste too much time trying to please everybody.
The most important person to please will always be yourself. It’s not selfish, it’s mandatory. Make yourself happy.
9. Fear is always going to try to stop you from doing things you really want to do.
Have a talk with it and let it go. The worst possible thing that will ever happen is t hat you learned something new.
10. It’s OK to be sad, just don’t stay there.
Embrace sadness when you feel it come over you but don’t let it linger for too long. It is robbing you of happiness. That’s far more important.
11. Don’t take everything so personally.
If someone lashes out at you because of something, chances are it’s not your fault at all. They are angry. Send them love.
12. Actually send everybody love.
Love makes the world go round. Without love there is no peace, only anger and hurt. Give love freely. Daily. Everywhere. It will make you feel so amazing.
13. Try not to say hurtful things to people or treat them with disrespect.
When you do that, it lingers inside of me for a long time and poisons me. We don’t like it when people do that to us. If you don’t have anything nice to say, please say nothing.
14. Blending in with crowd does not serve you well.
You are meant to stand out, be unique, and be you. You have a special gift that no one else has. Don’t hide it any longer. Show it off. It’s what makes you, you!
15. Having love and then losing love is sad.
It’s OK. Remember everyone comes into our lives for a reason. Bless that person and the reason they came and left. Don’t be disheartened for too long. You will have love again, even if it’s only the love inside of you.
Your soul is deeply in love with you and desperately wants you to be happy and feel love all the time. Take time to listen to your soul for a change instead of the TV. It is here you will find your true answers.