RIP Dr. Wayne Dyer. You will be greatly missed by millions around the world. On August 30th 2015, Wayne Dyer passed away peacefully in his sleep. Hearts were broken. Tears were cried. The man behind the biggest wave of peace, love and positivity has left us. It came as a shock to many. The man we thought could live forever, ageless, youthful and so full of love.
If you don't have a book or video from his collection, you may want to consider purchasing one soon. His works were instrumental in changing the way people around the world viewed life, love and each other. His words and quotes are spoken and duplicated by many.
1. "Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion."
2. "When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace."
3. "Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I'm going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy."
4. "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."
5. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
6. "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
7. "Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract."
8. "The more you see yourself as what you'd like to be come, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you'll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality."
9. "Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul."
10. "All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is ab out you that is making you unhappy."
11. "Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing."
12. "Having a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing seems to me to be one of t he most basic principles that you can adopt to contribute to individual and world peace."
13. "When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist."
14. "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
15. "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed."
Thank you Dr. Wayne Dyer. We love you. Enjoy your passage into the next world. See you there.
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life