A poor small town girl born in 1954 is now one of the world's richest women. Though Oprah is rich in assets, she's also very rich in her love, sharing and caring. There isn't a soul on the earth who doesn't know who she is. Oprah has made it her mission to help as many people as she can, not only through charity work but also through empowerment work.
We've watched her shows, read her magazine and seen her on many interviews. Her energy, beauty and presence is powerful and full of love. Anywhere she goes, love follows. I decided to put together a little collection of the most inspiring quotes of hers in hopes that this may just help or inspire you to reach the next level of your life through love, hope and faith.
1. Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe .
If you believe or keep telling yourself you are a loser or dumb or not good enough, you will always stay there. Start telling yourself you are awesome and watch your world change.
2. Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough. Abundance will flow where gratitude goes. The more you have to be thankful for, the more you will notice good things showing up in your life for more gratitude.
3. If you don't know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.
We all have a passion and purpose. If you live without discovering either, you will only exist, not live.
4. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good.
I think of myself as somebody who, from an early age, who knew I was responsible for myself and had to make good. You and only you are responsible for your life, either your success or failures. Only you.
5. Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
Waste no time with those who will look for any chance to cut you down. They don't serve you or your higher purpose. Spend less time with them and more time with those who love you and want only the best for you.
6. We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
Nothing changes if nothing changes. If you are seeking a greater life, then you need to make changes to ensure that happens. You are in charge of your life and any change that needs to be made.
7. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
You got the shit end of the deal. You got dumped by your partner, you lost a job. Turn all that into something more powerful so you can emerge from these wounds, much wiser with more determination and love.
8. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
What you do today goes with you tomorrow. Do dumb things, they will follow you and haunt you, do great things and they will lead you.
9. The reason I've been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money.
Focus on what you love to do and what you are called here to do and you will never work another day in your life and money will come. Detach from your wallet and put your attention on giving and serving.
10. I believe that one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk.
Step outside of your comfort zone. Find out what's on the other side. Taste life and adventure. Be bold and daring and courageous. Life is not meant to lay dormant.
Do you have any favourite Oprah quotes? Drop them in the comments sect ion below. Sharing is caring.