It’s tough being a woman in today’s world. Gone are the days of me Tarzan you Jane but the dogma of that still lingers. Many women today are roaring loud and proud as warriors an d survivors, victors and rebels. It hasn’t been easy though. Women have gone through a lot to get to this I am woman hear me roar stage. And sadly, still today, many women can’t find their voice. Don’t have that voice. They still feel like the inferior sex, the submissive, weak and vulnerable other half of a partnership. Thankfully there are so many different thought leaders today, many of them actually are women, to help these women find their voices and take back the power that belongs to them. To be respected and acknowledged as an equal. I’ve gathered up a few of the most powerful inspirational quotes that women should read daily.
1. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~Katherine Hepburn
2. Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. ~Tina Fey
3. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ~Marilyn Monr oe
4. Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. ~Unknown
5. Don’t say yes if you want to say no. Don t say maybe if you want to say never. You can’t hurt people with your decisions. We always want to please, but at the end we are hurting ourselves. ~Paulo Coelho
6. If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. ~William J. Clinton
7. It’s better to be unhappy alone then unhappy with someone. ~Marilyn Monroe
8. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude about it. ~Maya Angelou.
9. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim. ~Maya Angelou
10. People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway . If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway. ~Mother Teresa
11. People will never forget how you make them feel. ~Unknown.
12. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. ~Sophia Loren.
13. No one makes you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt.
14. Become the change you want to see. ~Oprah Winfrey
15. The most common way women give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. ~Alice Walker.
16. Only do what your heart tells you. ~Princess Diana
17. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. ~Estee Lauder
18. I raise up my voice “” not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. …we cannot succeed when half of us are held back. “• Malala Yousafzai
19. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me. “” Ayn Rand
20. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. ~Janis Joplin
21. Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you made in people’s lives. ~Michelle Obama
22. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point you will. ~Venus Williams
23. Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction. ~Unknown.
24. Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to be you. ~Topaz.
25. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love. ~Unknown.
This beautiful list of quotes is made to empower, remind, inspire and encourage women to believe in themselves, build more confidence and have more determination to live a happy fulfilled and love filled life.