This weeks Sunday Siesta is back to normal with 9 great personal development posts from the last week. I will still run themes on Sunday Siesta to introduce new bloggers or bloggers you might not have considered. If you have any ideas about themes let me know.
9 Great Personal Development Posts from 4th October – 10th October
- How to Make Difficult Tasks Easier – Guest Post by Karl Staib Marc&Angel Hack Life – Marc and Angel always produce great blog posts and this one is no exception from Karl Staib. This is about procrastination and how to overcome it.
- Allowing Yourself to Simply Be In The Moment – CreateaBalance.com – I loved this piece. It was extremely short but very powerful at the same time.
- Greatness Walks in Concrete Steps – TheArtofGreat Things.com – Jeffrey Tang is fast becoming a favourite blogger of mine and this post shows us how to tackle the big goals in life and break them down.
- Are you Pursuing Your Passion or Just Being Practical – AdvancedLifeSkills.com – Another blogger who never fails to deliver on his blog posts. Jonathan talks here about following your passions instead settling for a mediocre life. He shows us how we find out what our passions are.
- NaNoWriMo What Are You Doing This November? – LifeSnips.com – David Peralty asks if you are free to write a 50,000 word novel this November. I have heard of this before and know a few bloggers who have done it. Check it out and find out if you want to join in.
- How To Control Constant Worrying – DumbLittleMan – One of the best writers you will find anywhere on the net (:) only joking it's only me) talking about how to overcome the worry habit.
- 34 Reminders for a fulfilled life – Guest Poster Justin Dixon on GoodLifeZen.com – This was perhaps the best post of the week. It 34 reminders which can be dipped into every now and again to remind us how good our lives really are.
- How To Be A Minimalist With Kids – ZenFamilyHabits – A spin off from Zen Habits Leo Babauta gives us 10 ways to be a minimalist with our kids.
- How To Be Interesting – Personal DevelopmentPro – Nik Karlil is someone you will be seeing a lot of over the next few months as he plans on guest posting a lot and his blog is rising in popularity. This posts does exactly what it says on the tin and tells us how to be interesting, funny enough it was an interesting post 🙂