I love this type of relational psychology quiz so I decided to add another one this week. You can view the other one I posted last week at Innermost Thoughts
So let's get started with this one.
Read the following scenario and questions, try and visualise yourself actually in the scenes and write down, or remember, the first thing that comes into your mind as you read the questions. Don't think too much about them, just read and let your intuition flow:
A Walk in The Woods
1. You are walking in a beautiful woodland area, as the sun shines through the trees and a gentle breeze flows over your whole body. It's a beautiful day. You are walking with someone:
Who are you walking with?
2. As you walk through the woods, up ahead you see an animal in front of you:
What kind of animal is it.
3. What happens with you and the animal, and what interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. As you walk deeper into the woods, you come to a clearing, and in the middle of the clearing is a your perfect house.
Describe it's size
5. As you walk closer to the house and see more of it, is it surrounded by a fence?
6. You tentatively walk to the front door of this house and enter as the door is is slightly ajar. As you walk in you walk through to the dining area and see a table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
7. As you finish looking around you exit the house via the back door into the garden area, which has a large area of grass. In the centre of garden, in the grass, you see a cup.
What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, porcelain etc)
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. As you walk to the bottom of the garden you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water.
What type of body of water is it (river, lake, pond etc)
10. As you think about how to get back home you have to cross the water.
How do you plan on doing this?
Now scroll down a little to see what your answers really mean
This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows:
- The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
- The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
- The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
- No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You'd prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
- If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then your are generally unhappy.
- The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person from number 1. For example, styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable and you don't really value the person long term. Glass, and ceramic are a little more precious and means you have a strong but fragile relationship; metal, wood, and plastic indicate a strong, long lasting relationship.
- What you do with the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.
- The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
- How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Remember this is only a bit of fun so don't take it too serious 🙂
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life