The moment you value yourself, the whole world values" Harbhajan Singh To go
We live in a world where valuing the lives of others trumps cultivating nurturing and appreciating our own falls to the wayside. When it comes to having our own relationships with ourselves we can be our biggest enemy or our number one supporter.
What if I told you that you were valued and valuable?
Let's take a moment and define value. According to the Webster Dictionary. Value defines as A person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgement of what is important in life. The regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
Would you shy away from the compliment and shrink yourself into a modest false sense of humility or would you rather be proud of all of your bruises and all. Do you hold yourself to high regard as you would other's or cast judgement on all that you are by the world's standards?
I have had my share of dimming my light to appease others. I shrunk into a little quiet hole hiding the fact that I felt my voice didn't matter. It took inner work and self realization to realize that I am a force with a voice looking to bring impact to the world while making ME my number one priority. I placed my career relationships friendships, and Business all before myself and did not realize I was creating more chaos in my life. The most important entity was being left to slaughter.
When my mindset and priorities shifted my life became in alignment with how I wanted to feel and express myself in this world. My attention to myself became my inner guide as to what actions I should be taking. I valued everything about myself and my life began to change. I was in gratitude for the smallest of things which became much.
Is your lifestyle in alignment with how you want to feel? If not you may benefit from these 7 Ways To Value Yourself Immediately
- Appreciate your life exactly the way it is. Right now take a moment to look at your life from the current view with complete appreciation. While setting the intention to change what you would like and remove what no longer serves you.
- Realize that saying NO is a complete sentence. Saying NO when you need to without feeling the need to explain yourself is empowering. Practice the art of saying NO when the YES will put alter your wellbeing.
- Cultivate healthy relationships starting with yourself. Begin to treat yourself as if you are the most valuable person in the world and without you the world would be gloomy. Take the time to connect with the earth and take long walks by yourself. Offer a thanks for your life every chance you get. Whatever you need to do to make you feel great do it. The better you treat others will reflect in the relationships you choose to partner with.
- Set boundaries for yourself and your time. This action will keep your value system in place. Lines will not be crossed if you stand firm in the boundaries you set for yourself. You are creating a non negotiable contract with yourself that others will have to respect in order to connect with you.
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Remember that you are the only person on this planet with your total DNA and that is your cutting edge. Appreciate all of your quirks and idiosyncrasies as your golden ticket to rock out your own style.
- Trust yourself and all if your heart's desires. There are no mistakes only opportunities for growth and expansion. Leverage all of your experiences and trust your intuitive guides. Let your heart lead you home.
- Don't settle for mediocrity. Cancel all agreements to be anything other than great. You were born with greatness inside of you. Cultivate it look within and dig up that which may lie dormant. Now is your time.
The more you value yourself you are setting the tone for others to do the same. Start now start today. The world needs your light.
What is the worst that can happen when you begin to live your best life?
Sit down with yourself and think about what's important to you and devise a plan to begin to value all that you are.
Ask yourself about the benefits you and those who come in contact with you will receive.
I would love to hear from you while you're living your best life.