Mother Teresa was the most talked about, most loved and most influential woman ever. When you hear or say her name, you can't help but think of love and faith in humanity. She was a mover and shaker in her most gentle loving and caring way. When Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Prize, she was asked what we can do to promote world peace to which she answered "Go home and love your family" .
Her love and powerful words live on and are used on millions of images all over the web. We have compiled a small list of what we think are the most beautiful and impactful messages ever. I hope that you can apply some of these to your daily life, as I have.
2. The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.
3. People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
4. I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.
5. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
6. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
7. Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you.
8. It is not the magnitude of our actions, but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.
9. The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family.
10. We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
11. The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love.
12. Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn't matter who it is – and that will help to grow up in greater love for each other.
13. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
14. People are unrealistic, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
15. Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let y our presence light new light in the hearts of people.
16. If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
17. We must know that we have been created for greater things, not just to be a number in the world, not just to go for diplomas and degrees, this work and that work. We have been created in order to love and to be loved.
18. Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.
19. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
20. Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
If you aren't familiar with Mother Teresa and her work, you will see from the quotes that her message is spread love and kindness. Something we all have inside of us right now.
Some Amazing Comments
Click The Book Cover Below Pre-order Steven Aitchison’s new book The Belief Principle: 7 Beliefs That Will Transform your Life