Contribute to Change your thoughts
Change your thoughts is looking for contributors to the blog. If you love writing about personal development why not send an article for submission on Change your thoughts. You can gain some exposure for your blog while I am building the readership and ranking, gaining you links and exposure for your blog along the way.
Why send an article in?
Change Your Thoughts has an Alexa rank of 43,000, has 10,000 subscribers. You can gain some exposure for your blog while I am building the readership and ranking, gaining you links and exposure for your blog along the way.
- Guest posts must be original, meaning that you haven’t and won’t publish the post on your site(s) or any other sites.
- No SEO anchor text please.
- There’s no standard required word count, but about 500-1,500 words is about normal for the blog.
- Send me your idea or your completed article enquiries at stevenaitchison dot co dot uk . Don’t worry about writing a fancy pitch or impressing me with credentials. Life’s too short for all that malarkey
- Write a draft on your blog. Then copy/past the html and attach it to an email as a txt attachment. Make sure you have no tags which specify the font or the font color.
- If you have a suggested image for the article, please attach it to the email or send me a link if it’s on creative commons. Otherwise, I’ll track down an image to accompany the article.
- I normally respond to emails within a couple of days maximum, so if you don’t hear from me, something likely went astray. Please do contact me again!
- If your idea or post will not work for us, I’ll let you know why so you can make some tweaks or submit it to a blog that’s a better fit. If I do accept your post, I’ll let you know when it will be published.
Send me an email at enquiries @ stevenaitchison .co .uk without the spaces of course
Hope to speak to you soon and am looking forward to reading your articles.